Saturday, March 13, 2010

NOt for U, Friends :)


FLASH BACK to 2009

what have I been doing for the whole year?

EH..... 
DUNNO  = =

____________________________________________

2009 is my Year of Lessons learnt.
i shall just take it as my good lesson.

i woke up FINALLY,
i finally realize that i'm not staying in a dream world..
i finally understood what is HUMAN, FINALLY.

Thank U :)
 

HUMAN is just nothing but a very selfish animal.
even my beloved DEAR friends, they are just human after all  :)

When it concerns self interest,
You can be rest assured that any friendship ranks below that.
No matter how close between me and my dearest of friends..
They will disappoint you, they will fail you, they won't appreciate it !
What happened to normal human helpfulness, not to even mention FRIENDSHIP!
 
am i right? well i could be wrong.....after all who can judge that.....

but I'm always wrong :)
__________________________________________________________

maybe this is so-called human nature..
 
REAL
FAKE
HYPOCRITICAL
PRETENTIOUS
SHOW OFF
ATTENTION WHORING

CONGRATS !
my dear friends, you GOT it all, keep it up :)

ILOVEU, all my so-called friends ♥

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, that's human nature. You cannot change others, but you can choose to ignore them.Cheer up, at least u have Simon, who adores you lovingly. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete